- "Education Through Self-Help is Our Motto"-Karmaveer
- Rayat Shikshan Sanstha's
- S.M. JOSHI COLLEGE, HADAPSAR, PUNE-28
- ARTS | SCIENCE | COMMERCE
- (Re-Accredited by NAAC with 'A' Grade with CGPA Of 3.09)
- (Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune I.D.No. PU/PN/SC/069/1986(Estd.1986)
- Principal- Dr. Arvind Burungale M.Sc.Ph.D.
- Student Corner
- AQAR 2011-12
- AQAR 2012-13
- AQAR 2013-14
- AQAR 2014-15
- AQAR 2015-16
- AQAR 2016-17
- AQAR 2017-18
- SSR Documents Criteria
- NAAC Certificate First Cycle
- NAAC Certificate Second Cycle
- NAAC Profile First Cycle
- NAAC Profile Second Cycle
- ISO Certificate
- Contact Us
- S.M.JOSHI COLLEGE
- MALWADI HADAPSAR TA: PUNE (CORPORATION AREA)
- DIST: PUNE PINCODE: 411028
- PRICIPAL: DR. ARVIND BURUNGALE
- EMAIL: email@example.com
S. M. Joshi College an Alumni Association Hadapsar has been registered under Maharashtra Society Registration Act 1860 wide no. Maha.29547,Pune on 8-5-2018 and notarized registered body from 2015-2016. The Alumni Association was started at 2013. Since then, the association has been active in bringing together the large number ofalumnus. Almost in every society in the Hadapsar,we have our alumni. Many of them have acquired prestigious position in social, political, economical, judiciary, industry and almost all walks of life.
There are among our alumni leaders of industry, education, business, professional fields, entertainment, academics and social work. The alumni of the College assist us in different ways. The alumni students’ help in adopting village, organizing annual NSS camps and carrying out development projects there. Alumni also help us in organizing blood donation camps, tree plantation campaign and other extension work. They participate in the annual College functions such as Independence Day Celebration, Republic Day Celebration, Founder’s Day and Annual Day.
The alumni association recently registered body of alumni association, with office bearers and members. It works separately under the auspices of college. It is a recently established body. Secondly, there is ex student committee formed by the college. It includes working faculty and staff members of the college.
The college has 557 registered alumni to be the members. We try to incorporate alumni participation through various ways in the overall development of college. The college sought alumni participation in the following ways.
The college had invited 24 alumni placed on prestigious positions in different walks of life to guidethe present students. These events were organized by Arts, Commerce, Science and BBA/BCA. The college has received financial donation of total Rs.1524677/- from alumniduring last five years.
Some books aredonated by alumni to library. The alumni association has given funds to construct a Internal Roads by donating Paver Blocks for the college which cost the Rupees 8,14,000/-.During last five years, Departments Commerce, Arts ,Scienceand BCA/BBA organized alumni meets. They also assist the College in placement process and provide inputs to thedepartments about the industry requirements. Some departments invite their outstanding alumni for interactivesessions with the students and staff on the current developments in the field. These sessions inspire thestudents and expose them to the opportunities in the field for research as well as employment aboutthe field. Many of our alumni are in regular contact with the teachers and contribute to the teachinglearningprocesses indirectly by providing a variety of informationand in the field of research.
• To participate in the annual College functions such as Independence Day Celebration, Republic Day Celebration, Founder’s Day and Annual Day.
• To help in adopting village, organizing annual NSS camps and carrying out development projects there. • To participate through various ways in the overall development of college. • To make aware students about job opportunities in various fields.